Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photographs and Photographs

Hey, hey! So, here comes my first official post of the new project. In the slideshow below, I have posted my pictures from the first day. Unlike Conversely, I believe in using the technologies available to us as liberally as possible, so rather than adhering to some unattainable (and possibly archaic) adage about "raw" photographs, I have attached photographs that have been, let's say "diddled" with, as much as I see/have seen fit.

Anyway, let us know what ones you like (from any of our posts) and we'll get on to the "titles" stage soon.

2 comments:

brd said...

So many fine shots from Boozers to the bicycle to Electric work on the side. What a nice gallery. I'll have to look at them again to give you a list of favorites though.

Unknown said...

Archaic, KMC? Thank you.